Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory
~Ephesians 3:20

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Appear Closer

The other day I was driving in my car listening to the radio and I heard something that made a light bulb go off in my head even thou I have heard it numerous times. On the passenger mirror, it says "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" I can't say how many times I have heard that God is closer than He appears but this time it clicked because I had a visual to compare it to (well see). Also, the mirror we look into while driving is bent so you can have a wider view of things. Exactly like how our world view is bent so we can see a wider picture. I know I need to be careful of specific things that I want closer to me than others, but God is one of those things that will remain close to me.



Deuteronomy 31:6 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."

2 comments:

  1. ahhh it makes sense now.. I get why you were asking about the picture :)

    You're so smart, that's why we're friends :)

    ReplyDelete