Day 2
Proverbs 16:17 "The highway of the upright avoids evil; He who guards his way guards his life."
1 Corinthians 10:12-13 "So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you do not fall! No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand under it."
Avoid the evil junk that will rob you of your rewards!!
"Dear God, As I know I am tempted every day to do evil things (sin). I ask You to help me recognize them and take the way of escape that is pleasing to you when I am tempted. I pray that You will give me a growing disgust for sin because it destroys us. And it places a distance between people and our friendship/relationship with You and I want to become closer and more intimate."
No comments:
Post a Comment